Max Patch 3/4 Crew
Brand: Farm to Feet
Lightweight 3/4 crew sock with extra support for hiking
Max Patch, located just west of Asheville, NC, is one of the most popular spots on the Appalachian Trail for its 360 degree views. Part of the Farm to Feet Appalachian Trail collection, the Max Patch 3-quarter crew sock features an infinite loop of mountain tops around its ankle, much like the view from the mountain’s grassy summit. The foot of the sock is based off our popular Damascus with targeted cushioning and reinforcement zones for superior comfort and durability, but in a lower height and great ankle-high views.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 49% US Nylon
- 47% US Merino Wool
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.