Cascade Locks LTC 3/4 Crew
Brand: Farm to Feet
Lightweight 3/4 crew sock with targeted cushioning for hiking
Modeled after our popular Max Patch, the Cascade Locks has targeted cushioning and reinforcement zones for superior comfort and durability, making it the perfect performance sock to navigate the locks past the Cascades Rapids, or through any of your toughest trails. This lightweight 3/4 crew has an ankle design which envisions the view of the Columbia River and your journey through the trees beside.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 54% US Nylon
- 42% US Merino Wool
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
Desert Tan, Moss Stone
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.