Denali Extended Crew
Brand: Farm to Feet
Extra heavyweight extended crew sock for cold weather
Developed in collaboration with the Alaska Mountaineering School, the Denali was designed from lessons they learned over decades of high altitude mountaineering experience. Designed to handle the coldest of days in the mountains, it features more wool content than any previous Farm to Feet sock, with 91% of its material composition consisting of 22 micron US Merino wool. Adding to its comfort is a 4-ply wool foot bottom for additional underfoot insulation and cushioning. The Denali features a diamond pattern reminiscent of quilted down jackets on its leg while a ribbed section between the ankle and top of the foot ensures the sock stays in place. While designed for use with mountaineering boots, the Denali is suitable for ice fishing and other cold weather pursuits.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- Extends firmly to the base of your calf to provide additional warmth and support.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 91% US Merino Wool,
- 8% US Nylon,
- 1% US LYCRA Spandex
M, L, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.