Grays Peak 3/4 Crew
Brand: Farm to Feet
Lightweight 3/4 crew sock with targeted cushioning for hiking
In partnering with the CDTC, we created The Grays Peak, featuring the CDT logo emblazoned on the back of the calf. This style is modeled after our most popular technical trail sock, the Damascus, with the durability for all outdoor adventurers. Farm to Feet is a proud supporter of the CDTC’s mission of completing, promoting and protecting the Continental Divide Trail.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 53% US Nylon
- 44% US Merino Wool
- 3% US LYCRA Spandex
M, L, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.