Men’s Stormcraft Down Parka
Brand: Outdoor Research
Waterproof, windproof, and insulated with tons of 700+ fill power of responsibly sourced down, this GORE-TEX parka is built for cold stormy northern winters. The longer length adds protection, and a roomy relaxed fit makes layering easy.
One of the warmest and most waterproof parkas on the market, the Stormcraft Down Parka is built to stop winter weather in its tracks. Combining the waterproof superiority of GORE-TEX 2L with the heat-sealing insulation of 700-fill power down, this winter parka will make unforgiving northern winters feel like child’s play. When the wind is whipping, you’ll stay protected thanks to this ultra-durable parka’s windproof exterior and insulated storm flap. When the snow is blowing, this coat’s wrist cuff gaiters and drawcord hem will keep heat in and snow out. Slip on this down parka’s high-coverage, insulated hood to keep your ears and head toasty. Secure it in place with the stealth-front cordlocks, and the hood will stay in place no matter how intensely those gusts are blowing. Controlling the weather may not be possible…but when wearing this down parka, you won’t need to anyhow.
- Waterproof, Windproof, and Breathable
- Fully Seam-Taped
- High-Coverage Fully Adjustable Insulated Hood with Stealth Front Cordlocks
- Brushed Tricot Chin Guard
- Dual YKK® Aquaguard® Zip “Penguin” Chest Pockets with Sherpa Fleece at Knuckle Side
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Large Snap-Secure Exterior Drop-In Pockets
- Interior Zip Chest Pocket
- Large Interior Mesh Stash Pocket
- Internal Knit Wrist Cuff Gaiters
- YKK® Vislon Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- Insulated Snap-Secure Storm Flap
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
M, L, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.