Low-profile, side-entry lifejacket
Designed for athletic performance, the NRS Ninja PFD is the ultimate low-profile jacket for paddlers of all persuasions. We’ve concentrated all the flotation into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
- Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials and the dual-entry zippers create a frosty-beverage-compatible pocket.
- Features a lash tab and strap garages.
- The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets’ weight range.
- The Ninja is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Size Chest S/M 33″-40″ L/XL 38″-46″ XXL 42″-50″
- Weight: 2.15 pounds
S/M, L/XL, 2X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.