With its simple, rugged design and versatile use modes, the ultralight QuickDraw makes dependable water filtration easier than ever.
Like the QuickDraw System but without the reservoir, the easy-to-use QuickDraw Microfilter will revolutionize your adventure filtration system. With its inside/outside (I/O) dual-thread design, the QuickDraw filter cartridge securely adapts to smartwater® bottles, most Platy bottles and reservoirs and many common soda/water bottles allowing you to develop your ideal personalized kit. Weighing just 2.2 oz (63 g) and filtering up to 3L per minute, the QuickDraw allows simple fill-and-squeeze water filtration during ultralight missions and any other adventure. You can either shake-to-clean the hollow fiber filter or perform a tool-free backflush to ensure the fast flow rates will stick around for the duration of your trips. Design elements like the attached clean side cap and grippy-but-not-sticky filter housing eliminate frustrations like leaking water in the pack, lost small parts, and dirt-caked gear so you can confidently go out and explore the wilderness.
- Ultralight & Compact: The filter weighs just 2.2 oz (63 g) and packs small for easy access anywhere on or in your packing system.
- Build Your Own System: The I/O dual-thread design allows the filter cartridge to natively attach to the QuickDraw Reservoir, smartwater® bottles, the Platy Hoser, most Platy bottles and certain common 28mm PET soda/water bottles.
- Ultrafast Flow Rates: Hollow fiber cartridge filters up to 3L per minute with normal squeeze pressure.
- Easy, Effective Cleaning: Shake-to-clean or tool-free backflush methods make for quick and easy cleaning of the filter, so you can have fast filtration for your entire trip.
- Thoughtfully Rugged Design: Attached clean side cap flips open and creates a secure seal when closed, while the soft-touch filter housing is grippy even when wet and won’t pick up dirt from the ground.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Effective: Each microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
*This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.