Women’s Coze Down Coat
Brand: Outdoor Research
700 fill down that reaches the upper thigh provides warmth, length, and coverage for the cold, with a 100% recycled shell.
The new Coze Down Coat takes all the warmth of its Parka predecessor, and packages it up in a women’s long down jacket that reaches the upper thigh and doesn’t skimp on heat-trapping details. Designed for warmth and style, the Coze Down Coat uses 700 fill power of responsibly sourced down insulation, an overstuffed adjustable hood to trap warmth around your head and face, and hem side zips for natural mobility. Complete with a 100% recycled shell, so you can feel as good about wearing it as you look.
- Water and Wind Resistant
- Adjustable Hood with Stealth Front Cordlocks
- Insulated Hood with Baffle Ruff
- High Front Collar with Brushed Tricot at Chin
- Internal Storm Flap
- YKK® Vislon Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- No-Snag Webbing Behind Center Front Zipper
- Brushed Tricot Lined
- Internal Chest Pocket & Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- Internal Knit Cuff Gaiters with Thumb Loops
- Drop Tail Hem with Side Zips
XS, S, M, L, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.